We welcome you to our website and appreciate your interest in our company. Privacy protection is an important concern for photonamic GmbH & Co. KG. The following informs you about the collection of personal data when visiting our website. Personal data are all data that make you identifiable, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behavior.
§1 Controller and Data Protection Officer
(1) Controller acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
photonamic GmbH & Co. KG
Eggerstedter Weg 12
Tel: +49 7071 9883 - 0
represented by: Photonamic Verwaltungs-GmbH, this company represented by its managing director Dr. Ulrich Kosciessa
(2) Our data protection officer contact
photonamic GmbH & Co. KG
Data Protection Officer
Eggerstedter Weg 12
§2 Collection and Processing of Personal Data
(1) In principle, you can use our website without disclosing any of your personal data. Personal data is only collected if you provide us with the data by, for example, sending an e-mail (including digital information). The personal data that we collect from you is only used to provide you with the information you requested or for other purposes to which you have agreed, provided there are no opposing legal obligations.
(2) Your personal data will be erased or blocked when the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed cease. Personal data may be processed by the data controller under Union or Member State law or rules established by national competent bodies. Restriction of processing or erasure will happen when the restriction period expires.
(3) In case of use of our website for informational purposes, i.e when not providing personal data by using forms or sending e-mail, we only process data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we process the following data to present our website and ensure stability and safety of our website based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit f GDPR:
- Anonymized Client IP: In order to detect eventual attack to our server we collect IP addresses. These are stored seven days at maximum in line with the standards of business and are anonymized thereafter. From the beginning, ihe IP adresses can only be reviewed in the logfile in an anonymized form. For example: 123.456.789.001 is changed into anon-123-456-165-41.invalid.
- Request line: This means the path of the destination address without the domain. If a visitor clicks on an image, behind this is the URF “DeineWebsite.de/bild.jpf”. Then the request line is „/bild.jpg“.
- Status Code: This is shown in case that an accessed page cannot be found. Then the inidcated status code is 404 meaning that the visitor has tried to access a non-existing page. Die Internet Assigned Numbers Authority has defined a variety of other status codes which are useful for error analysis: e.g. 200 means „OK“ - accordingly the user could access a page without error.
- Size of the response bodies: if the visitor accesses our website, he is temporarily loading data. These are, for example, the images and texts which he can see in his browser. The log file indicates the size of these data.
- Referer sent from the client: This field shows from which page the visitor has entered our website.
- Our agent sent from the client: including information on the type and version of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor.
The database and its contents remain in our company, and with our provider. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties in any form by us or persons appointed by us unless you have agreed to this or an administrative order requires this or it is necessary to process an established contractual relationship.
(4) If you contact us by e-mail or contact form, the provided information (e-mail address, e-mail content, resp. name, etc.) will only be processed for answering your request and for subsequent requests. Personal data will not be disclosed in this context to third parties. Basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact purpose is conclusion of an agreement, then Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b also applies accordingly.
When you make a drug safety or a report on side effects, we collect personal data related to the report, such as personal information about you and your circumstances, your state of health, the medicines you are taking, and any side effect you have experienced. You are under no obligation to provide your personal information, but if you do not provide it, it may not be possible to include it and take it into account. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 letter c GDPR in conjunction with Paragraph 63 b German Drug Law (Arzneimittelgesetz AMG).
§3 Your Rights
(1) You shall have the following rights in respect of your personal data:
· to obtain from us confirmation about the processed personal data, esp. purposes of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, recipients, envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data, the right to object to processing of personal data, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, where personal data have not been obtained from the data subject the source and existence of automated decision-making, including profiling
· to request rectification of incomplete or erasure of inaccurate personal data, acc. Art. 16 GDPR
· to obtain erasure acc. Art. 17 GDPR
· to demand restriction of processing concerning the data, if accuracy is contested, if you oppose the erasure, if processing is unlawful, if the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1
· Widerspruch gem. Art. 21 DSGVO gegen die Verarbeitung, Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten einzulegen, wenn diese auf Rechtsgrundlage von
berechtigten Interessen Art. 6 Abs. 1, S. 1 lit. f verarbeitet werden, aus Gründen, die sich aus Ihrer besonderen Situation ergeben.
· to receive the personal data concerning you acc. Art. 20 in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller (right to data portability)
· to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal
If you wish to exercise one or more of your rights, you can always contact one of our employees or representatives.
(2) You shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular at your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement. The authority competent for us is:
Cookies are small text files that are saved locally in the cache of a user’s web browser. Cookies enable websites to recognize the user’s browser to optimize and easy use of the website. This data is not used to personally identify the user of the website. Most browsers are set up so that they automatically accept cookies. You can, however, deactivate saving of cookies or adjust your browser so that you are informed when cookies are created. In this case the functionality of our website may be reduced.
§5 Use of Google Analytics
You can prevent the storage of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser software and rejecting them (see section 2.2.) or using a privacy plug-in (see section 2.3.). You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en). Alternatively, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by setting a so-called "opt-out cookie" on your computer. Use the following link to do this: Set Opt-Out-Cookiehttp://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
For more information about privacy at Google Analytics, please visit: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/. https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/.
§6 Security Risks When Communicating Online
Photonamic GmbH & Co. KG implements technical and organizational security measures to protect the data you provide against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction, or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are regularly reviewed in light of technological developments. If personal data is collected and processed, the information is transmitted in unencrypted form. Please therefore provide as little personal data as possible.
Please be aware that when communicating online (e.g. by e-mail), it is not possible to ensure complete privacy, confidentiality, and security.
We do not use automated decision-making or profiling.
The ongoing development of the internet means that we have to adjust our data privacy statement from time to time. We reserve the right to make appropriate changes at any time. Wir behalten uns vor, jederzeit entsprechende Änderungen vorzunehmen.